Admissions: Gregory S. Arnold, JD, LL.M,
Unách Wutunómát8ókaneenum, Mashpee Wampanoag words, with English translation, "Attorney and Counselor at Law"
A. Indian Tribal Court Admissions,
both Trial Level and Appellate Level
B. IBA Office of Hearings and Appeals, Probate Division, Interior Board of Indian Appeals
Tribal and Pueblo Courts:
2. Colville (pending,the taking of bar exam)
Bar No. 2018-0308-01;
4. Grand Ronde Tribal Court (OR);
6. Nambe Pueblo Tribal Court (NM);
8. Pascua Yaqui Tribal Court (AZ), Bar #10215;
11. Sac & Fox Nation (OK);
12. Shoalwater Bay Tribal Court (WA);
13. Skokomish Tribal Court (WA);
14. Spokane Tribal Court (WA); and
15. Snoqualmie Tribal Court (WA).
19. Yakama Nation Tribal Court (WA);
20. Pending Swearing In - Morongo Band
Planned or Pending:
Southern California Intertribal Tribal Court
Tohono O'odham Nation (AZ)
If you are searching for tribal advocate, tribal attorney, tribal lawyer, Indian law attorney, Indian law lawyer, federal Indian law attorney, we can help.
Swearing In Ceremony - Puyallup Tribal Court, Puyallup, Washington
17. Pakulá (councilor) who gives sámxna (counsel) - Umatilla Indian language.
We can also refer you to other advocates, not part of this firm, for representation in other tribal courts.
5. Unách Wutunómát8ókaneenum - Attorney and Counselor at Law - Mashpee Wampanaoag Indian language