Admissions: Gregory S. Arnold, JD, LL.M,
Unách Wutunómát8ókaneenum, Mashpee Wampanoag words, with English translation, "Attorney and Counselor at Law"
A. Indian Tribal Court Admissions,
both Trial Level and Appellate Level
B. IBA Office of Hearings and Appeals, Probate Division, Interior Board of Indian Appeals
C. Not admitted to any state bar or any federal bar. Tribal courts and tribunals only.
Tribal and Pueblo Courts: Click blue links for images of admissions certificates.
2. Colville (pending,the taking of bar exam)
4. Grand Ronde Tribal Court (OR);
6. Nambe Pueblo Tribal Court (NM);
8. Pascua Yaqui Tribal Court (AZ), Bar #10215;
11. Sac & Fox Nation (OK);
12. Shoalwater Bay Tribal Court (WA);
13. Skokomish Tribal Court (WA);
14. Spokane Tribal Court (WA); and
15. Snoqualmie Tribal Court (WA).
19. Yakama Nation Tribal Court (WA);
20. BIA Office of Hearings and Appeals - Probate
Planned or Pending:for 2022:
Southern California Intertribal Tribal Court
Tohono O'odham Nation (AZ)
If you are searching for tribal advocate, tribal attorney, tribal lawyer, Indian law attorney, Indian law lawyer, federal Indian law attorney, we can help.
Swearing In Ceremony - Puyallup Tribal Court, Puyallup, Washington
We can also refer you to other advocates, not part of this firm, for representation in other tribal courts. It is not practical for us to be admitted in every tribal court bar.
5. Unách Wutunómát8ókaneenum - Attorney and Counselor at Law - Mashpee Wampanaoag Indian language
17. Pakulá (councilor) who gives sámxna (counsel) - Umatilla Indian language.